Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Share and share alike



Yes! I get to hangout in MomMom's room and watch Disney!





This activity is usually reserved for Tegan.

























She's going to have to accept the fact that
I am getting older and therefore, eligable
for more mature activities!

























Uh oh. Here she comes!

























Whoa, what's he doing up here?






Just picking my toes...























I see I am going to have to set the little guy straight!






Listen here buddy, here are the rules:



You are not allowed to steal MomMom's spot. That's my job. The remote control is mine. Got it?





Hmmmm...





What's a remote control?






















Being a big sister has it's perks!
For once, I'm the boss!





I can't really move around in that bed so MomMom's spot is yours....for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment