Monday, November 29, 2010

November Thanks



Thankful for

I am thankful for my family.
For without them what on earth would I be?
I'm not the type to care for just me.
I'm thankful that they are all well and with me.

I am thankful for all of the family I have.
Whether they live near or far, to have them I'm glad.
We all stick together, in good times and bad.
I'd do anything for them, the family I have.

I am thankful for the home where I dwell.
It's messy most times, a lie I can't tell.
It houses love and support and laughter as well.
I am thankful for the home where I love and I dwell.

I am thankful for the job I go to each day.
The work that I do helps the world in some way.
It helps keeps me sane just by getting away.
I am thankfull for the job and of course, for the pay.

1 comment: