Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oh Christmas tree!




Tonight is the big night! The preamble to the holiday season! We are putting up the Christmas tree!





There's my dadddy, putting up the tree. I want to help so bad but I'll stay out of the way for now!




I remember the tree from last year! I was just learning how to walk and MomMom had a row of big fake presents around the tree to keep me from it. Yea, like that worked!





Hurray for the tree!




Wow, it's a big tree! Than means there will be more candy canes on it that will accidently fall off and break and I'll get to eat!




Fan that branch out a bit more please!




Good job Daddy!




That's perfect and tomorrow we get to decorate it while listening to Christmas CDs and drinking hot chocolate! I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. It was so exciting to watch Tegan as Noah put up the tree. She was squealing and clapping and yelling "The tree, the tree!"

    Tonight will be even more fun as we put the lights on and decorate. We will string the ornaments up with ribbon instead of using hooks and leave off any breakable balls and baubles.

    I am hoping that as Tegan puts ornaments on the tree with us, she will know to put them on the tree if she "happens" to pull a few off!

    ReplyDelete