Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The latest on Tegan

Tegan is making unusual sounds now and I believe she is creating her own words! The other night, she was in the high chair and wanted to get down, after I set do you want to get down, she said get dow!
She is climbing on top of everything and boy, it is exhausting!
She is also taking her diaper off and has left some puddles on the floor! As sweet as ever, she gives hugs, kisses and even blows kisses now. She also gives high fives! Always trying to reach anything she can put her hands on, I think she is the most curious child I've ever seen. I have been trying to keep things cleared and away, especially when she visits me in the kitchen, because she just reaches her little hand until she finds something she can grab. Oye vey! And now she can tear open packages! Needless to say, everyday brings something new and it is a pleasure to be a part of her growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment