Friday, April 2, 2010

Gearing up for Easter


There's already Easter basket grass all over my dining room floor as we prepare for the Easter holiday. While I revere what Easter as a Christian means, it's still alot of fun to do the 'bunny stuff' especially since we have Tegan to celebrate with. It's also neat to see my daughter buy her first Easter basket for her daughter. We have eggs to color, bird's nest cupcakes to bake, plastic eggs and baskets to fill in preparation. I remember what joy it was when my kids were little, to have an Easter egg hunt in the front yard and to take their picture next to the pink dogwood tree. Well, this year, the dogwood picture will have to wait, though the weather is going to ensure an eggscellent hunt! Plus, my brother Frank and his new leg will be joining us for the weekend! Happy birthday to my firstborn, wonderful son, Shaun, who is 28 today!

No comments:

Post a Comment