Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bad dreams and memories

Tegan is now telling me in the morning about her bad dreams. I am going to have to jot them down because her dreams are pretty wild! She is also now saying to me "Do you remember when ___________". Of course, I really don't remember most of what she remembers but she loves to recall events. I am always amazed at her growing vocabulary and expanding knowledge. She loves to be in the water and even tried to hold her nose this weekend and put her head underneath. Sawyer is still a land lover but at the end of the day he did walk through the water a bit. When we drop them off at Noah and Shannon's, we usually get several rounds of hugs and kisses from both kids. Last Sunday, buddy puckered his lips so tight for his kisses, it was so cute. I need to get a picture of that, he looks like a little turtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment