Thursday, May 31, 2012

Cunningham falls lake, Memorial Weekend



I love swimming in the water.
  MomMom calls me her little water bug!


It's nice to just sit and chill out!


Or make a big splash!


Buddy won't come in the water since this is
his first time.


Wow, I am finally at the famed "Cunningham Falls"



This is where all the action is!


Oh, my I can't believe my eyes!


Great time of day, she's gone in without a swim tube!



Tegan, don't forget your swim tube!
  You know how I worry!


Better go see what the little guy wants!


I don't really need the swim tube,
 but I'll wear it to humor Buddy!


Water is where I belong!
                            

There's so many sand castles to build and so little time!


Pack em tight!


Playing in the sand is the way to go for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment