Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy 20th Birthday Shannon!



I looked on the shelves, but could not find
a card to express my heart and my mind
you're just too unique in every way
so I'm writing to you on your twentieth birthday
Where to begin, to let you know,
how I've loved every minute of watching you grow,
from pocohontas to piercings, from lipgloss to cologne
From watching my baby, to watching you have your own
There's been good times and bad times, happy and sad
I wouldn't trade one second of the time that we've had
Friday night pizza and Claires at the mall
Too many good memories to count them all
But what I am fond of the most, is the bond that we share
Sticking together and up for each other, a friendship so rare
between a Mother and daughter, so what's left to say
except I love you so deeply, in every possible way.

Happy 20th Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment