Monday, July 12, 2010

Back to work (means back to blogging!)

I must say, I feel kind of lost today. As I sit quietly at my desk, editing pictures and posting, I miss being at home, changing diapers, fixing meals, watching the Wiggles and Elmo, holding the baby, chasing after Tegan...being everything to everyone, ie, fulfilling my destiny. I'm missing the hugs, the thank yous, and the laughter of my children and grandchildren. I am also glad to get back to normal, back to my schedule, where I blog everyday and bother everyone with my camera at night! I am happy to sit in the quiet and think about, reflect upon, and write about this wonderful journey that I am on. I am also happy to see my friends and coworkers again, to have our daily chats about our lives. It is so quiet right now, all I can hear is the hum of the air conditioner...oh well, two and a half hours and I'll be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment