Friday, June 25, 2010

Sawyer's day

We are at the hospital and Shannon is being prepped. Last night, Shannon got her hair dyed and cut in Gettysburg while Noah, Tegan and I toured the battle fields. It took three hours but boy, was it worth it as she looks fabulous. We then rode up to chambersburg for Long John silvers which we now regret because Shannon and I had upaet stomachs. Needless to say, neither one of us slept good. tegan fell in walmart last night and bit her lip. She was excited this morning (4:45) and we left her and PopPop watching the disney channel.It is now 6:30...one more hour til Sawyer's entrance into the world
shannon and noah are in the or now. I am waiting in the waiting room. I guess I'll have to wait for Noah to text me. I may not get to see Noah and the baby S the pediatrician does test on the baby like last time. Noah has my camera though....
Sawyer is so cute and cuddly...so far all he does is sleep and pass gas, but we are enjoying him nevertheless. Tegan likes him...she gave him a kiss and pat him on the back. Shannon is doing well...she is on a liqid diet but will get to have ice cream and soup later. Noah is just as calm as the aegean sea still...but you can tell he is tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment