Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Brandon!


Well, he is eighteen, living in his own place, and I couldn't be prouder of him and at the same time, sadder. He is quite a guy, working, going to school and getting good grades and now supporting himself (for the most part).
I will miss seeing him everyday and asking how his day was. I will miss his presence in my day to day life, always a highlight in my day. He is a great kid and has always exceeding my expectations of him. Boy, the empty nesting thing sure is tough on a Mom, especially when it's your baby...

2 comments:

  1. Wow.....the baby of the family has left the nest. I know you will adjust......you are a tough cookie! Is he living alone or with a roomie? Hope all is well..........love ya and come visit.....bring Tegan too........love ya....Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, he has two roommates, good friends from high school. I guess Shannon and Noah will be next, or it may be Shaun. I am trying to look at the bright side of all of these changes instead of falling apart emotionally. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete