Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Columbus Day

Ah, a day off, not that I ever get to sleep in...
I heard Tegan singing in her crib at 7:30, so I decided to let her mom sleep in, as I snatched the happy girl from her crib. I made french toast for breakfast, cutting her's into small pieces and putting them on her tray. She is really getting good at feeding herself. Next, we got ready and headed out into the crisp morning air...I had some shopping to do and a 50% off coupon for JoAnns. Tegan loved all the warm fall colors in JoAnns, she squealed and chattered the whole time we perused the shelves, looking for the optimum item on which to use my coupon. Afterwards, we went to Sam's club, where she made cute stinker faces to the unknown masses, which generated alot of chuckles and smiles. Since she is such a trooper, we went to Giant Eagle as well, where she happlily clapped and waved, emanating cuteness minute by minute. So for me, it was a fabulous day off, spending precious one on one time with my granddaughter.




No comments:

Post a Comment